Sunday, December 8, 2013

Rearranging the Bedrooms

While Kammie was gone to girls camp, I got the bright idea of painting the bookshelf headboards that we have (one was in the boys room and one in the girls room) and rearranging their bedroom.  I bought some Elephant Gray paint and got to work.  Then I got to re-do the room.

The boys then wanted to be in on the action, so I rearranged their bedroom too.  (I forgot that Spencer's bed sits atop a dozen or more boxes full of #10 cans of food storage items instead of having a bed frame.  Oh the joy!)
A view straight in from the door...
[While my boys were watching the old Hardy Boys recently, they discovered that they too had some of these old car prints and were excited about that.]

A view into the room from the bedroom door...
 A view with the bookshelf...
 The reading nook...
 Spencer's bed
 Zack's bed...

And not to be left out, we moved the older girls room too.

No comments:

Post a Comment