Sunday, December 8, 2013

First Day of School/Apron Strings...

School started on Monday, August 19th and my baby is off to Kindergarten.  Crazy!  It doesn't seem so long ago that I had her and was carrying her in and out as I took Zack to Pre-K.  We were blessed.  Sidnie and Zack got the teachers we wanted and Spencer didn't get a specific teacher that we didn't want to get.  Yay!  Sidnie got who both of her big brother's had in Kindergarten (and her good friend Claire) and Zack got the best teacher who Kammie had two years ago.
 My kindergartener...
 My elementary schoolers...
I sent the Littles off on the bus and then followed them to school in the car so that I could get photos and make sure Sidnie felt okay in her classroom.  I guess those Apron Strings and stretch pretty far.
Zack getting off the bus...
 Kindergartener with Mrs. Fowlkes
My 2nd Grader with Mrs. Smith...
My 5th grader with Mrs. McMahan
The Biggles can all ride with Kate this year and not take the bus like they had to do for half the year last year.  We also have a couple of their friends that come here and catch a ride with them.
Senior...
 Sophomore...
 My 7th Grader...
 Kam's hair from the back...
 Got two with their eyes closed...
Let the schedule and order to our days begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment