Sunday, July 8, 2012

Trip to the Mall

We are not that far into the Summer, but life is already crazy. I run my kids from one activity to the next (swim practice here locally and in North Little Rock for Kammie on some days, Kate has work, TaeKwonDo, and so on). I want the kids to have opportunities with their friends as well, but there are very few neighborhood kids to hang out with. Kammie's friend Camryn from the Racers swim team kept wanting to do something with her. Before I knew it, they had planned a trip to the mall. It's not convient to go clear out there, nor is it my first choice of activities. Kate's work got cancelled, so she invited a friend along as well. Sidnie was off with her friend Claire and the boys were at the Clausen's home. So we set off to pick everyone up and off we went.
We walked around and did your normal mall stuff. I did my best to talk the kids into not wasting their money of overpriced junk that they don't really need. While there, we got a doosy of a Rain storm. It was coming down hard! We waited it out and then got away when it had tapered off. Getting home in the 5p traffic in the rain was interesting, but we finally made it safely home.

Ana Grace, Kammie and Camryn...



While dropping off Kate's friend Logan, I saw these two street signs together. Obviously I'm a Katherine and one of my best mission compaions was Hna. Forest. I had to snap the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment