Monday, July 9, 2012

Father's Day

I have an INCREDIBLE father and am grateful for his wisdom and kindness to me. I feel eternally blessed to have come into the world to the parents and home that I was given.

I am also blessed to have had the opportunity to meet and marry James. He is a great husband and wonderful father. He works so hard to keep our household in ship shape. He never has "free" time. There is yard work or other projects that keep him busy. But he does it all with a cheerful heart and he is a blessing in our lives.

As an early Father's Day gift, our children clogged the toilet once again and then when one child showered, it flooded the bathroom and into the bedrooms on both sides and water even leaked up under the wooden floor boards outside the bathroom door. It was great fun to clean that all up. I ran the store to buy some box fans to dry things out with, while James patiently worked on the clog.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that wasn't the the Father's Day gift James wanted. Hopefully Sunday was a little better for him.

    ReplyDelete