Sunday, May 1, 2011

Family Easter Egg Hunt

On Easter Sunday we went to church and Kate, Jordan, and I sang with the Ward Choir and had a wonderful time participating in the Easter Cantata. Sidnie fell asleep on James lap(not like her at all). I held her for a while, but since I had to conduct in RS later, I eventually took her to the nursery. (Oops!) They told us she slept most of the time in there as well. That's when I knew that, she must not feel well. I felt her and she was hot. Spencer had been diagnoised with Strep throat three days before, so I knew she had that too. (Thanks to our Dr. friend, she was able to start a prescription right away.) She came home and went right to bed and slept for a long time, while I got her the medicine.) Thus, she did not feel well or participate in the family Easter Egg hunt.

We usually don't have our Easter Egg hunt on the Sabbath, but with the way things went in shopping for Easter dresses, not finding much, and sewing the last skirt all day on Saturday instead, we didn't get to it. (We did go to the city hunt Saturday morning.) Thanks to our Easter bunny helpers [the older girls], it was a success...

Kids on the porch, ready for the search to begin...


Spencer
Zack
Kammie
Jordan
Kate

Zack showing his full basket...
Smiling faces and full baskets, indicating a successful hunt.

1 comment:

  1. I'll bet that cantata was wonderful! Way to participate and contribute to the music and the spirit in your ward.

    ReplyDelete