Sunday, May 1, 2011

Baskin Robbins .31 cent scoop night

Kate arrived home from school on Wednesday, the 27th and informed me it was Baskin Robbins .31 cent scoop night. We've gone in the past, but I wasn't sure I had it in me--especially if it started at 4pm. I was making dinner and had kids to get off to Young Women's. But, I called the store and found out it started at 5pm. We had time. Like in years past, Kammie's friend Ana Grace was here, so she came along as well. We arrived around 4:45pm and started the line. We waited the 15 minutes and were first up to get our cheap scoops. Everyone, but Sidnie got double scoops. [A great pre-dinner snack, huh?] One lady behind us in line asked me which of the children were mine. I think she was shocked when I replied: "All but one."

Anxiously waiting...

Our happy group...

No comments:

Post a Comment