Sunday, January 23, 2011

Arkansas Walk for Life

Today, January 23, 2011 was the Arkansas Walk for Life. I had to stay after church for a meeting, so then I Kammie and I went and made it in time to join the walk that started at 2pm. I felt it was important to join the march for a cause that supports life. We started 10 blocks down from the Capitol and made our way up to the Capitol. I saw my OBGYN there and it was great to see him and others that support life too.

A look towards the Capitol Building...

A shot of the group coming behind us...

The crowd gathering on the steps of the Capitol...



I even got interviewed by KTHV news and may be on the news tonight. I was able to let them know I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. (I hope I represented us well.)

2 comments: