Sunday, August 25, 2013

Olson's quick visit

My dad had a conference in Nashville, TN in June.  My parents used that as an excuse to fly in here to see us.  They flew in and spent the night with us, drove to Nashville and then came back for a few more days after the conference was over.  Zack and Spencer had their Cub Scout Day camps this week, so they missed out on real time with them.  I wasn't good at taking pictures, but here are a few...
Board games...

My Mom gave Sidnie's hair a needed trim.
Before...
After...

We renewed our Zoo membership and took them to the zoo.  They took pictures this time, and I didn't.

 Last goodbye's before the trip back to the airport...

Saying goodbye at the airport...
 It had been a year and a half since we saw my parents.  We love time with family and wish it could happen more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment