Monday, July 15, 2013

Monkey Boy

Spencer has always been a climber.  He must be part monkey or spider-man.  On April 23rd, I knew Spencer was out in the backyard playing.  I went out to find him.  Sidnie, dressed up as Rapunzel came too. I called for my boy and I was shocked when I heard his response from somewhere up high.  I looked up and was shocked to find him so high up in this tree.  Scared me to death!  The bottom branch was fairly high up, so he used a bird feeder and looped it over the lowest branch.  Then he used the pole of that to climb up and grab the lowest branch.  Then he was up.
The beam to that swing set that you see at the bottom of the photo is about 6 1/2 feet tall...
(We have an extremely high/peaked roof and he was above that.)
 Some close ups zoomed in on him way up there...
 No fear!

 Our Rapunzel...

The gorgeous Azaleas out in back...
 A close up...

The next day in the same tree...

A few days later with his "twin" Jonathan...

No comments:

Post a Comment