Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Since it's Mother's Day, I thought I'd post just a little bit here on that topic before moving to get caught up.
I feel so very blessed to have a mother who is an incredible example and a great friend.  Some people have posted photos of their mom when they were little, but I don't have my baby scrapbooks, so this old wedding photo will have to do.  My mom is a fabulous example of faith, loyalty, love, and sacrifice.

I am also grateful to the many women who have been mothers to me over the years.  My mother-in-law is so loving and giving.  A true example of selflessness.

I am also extremely grateful to be a mother to these 6 wonderful and active kiddos!  They've grown since this photo in 2008, but they will always be my babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment