Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

My children served me breakfast in bed for the first time ever. We had yummy cherry and apple turnovers. Then I came out to find them all gathered around the fireplace area where they had left gifts and cards.


I truly am blessed to have six children call me Mother. I don't know why I was blessed with this gift. I know I am not the best mom out there. But I am grateful for the opportunity to learn and grow from it. And I love these precious children I've been given.

I went shopping on Friday with Kate and found these on sale. I normally don't wear shoes this tall, but they were fun for only $16. And James is tall enough that I can pull it off. Thanks to Kate for letting me wear her pink Easter blouse to go with them.



And I have the best mother in the world. She has been passing kidney stones this past weekend and missing her trip back East. I am and will be forever grateful for all that she has done for me. I'm blessed to have her be just a phone call away when I am in need. She is wise and talented in so many ways. I put her through a ton growing up, but I am pleased to say that we are great friends besides being mother and daughter. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment