Sunday, May 6, 2012

Awards Assemblies

On March 30th, the elementary school held the awards assemblies for the third nine weeks of school. Luckily I was able to go to cheer my kids on. I appreciate good teachers who dedicate so much time to my children in helping them grow scholastically. And for the hard work and effort of my children.

Mrs. Fowlkes, Spencer's Kindergarten teacher. [She was Zack's teacher for kindergarten as well.]

Spencer waiting to be called...

Shaking a hand of congratulations.
Spence with his class...

Zack shaking Mrs. Thomas' (the principal) hand...

Zack...

Zack with his class...

Zack with his certificates...

Kammie with Dr. Glibert (the vice principal)...

Kam with her certificates...

Kam with one of our Azaleas in her hair.

Kammie with Mrs. McMahan's class...


I snapped these of the honor rolls.

5th Grade...

3rd Grade...


Way to Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment