Sunday, February 26, 2012

Time

Can I just say I don't really like our new church time? For 6 years here in Arkansas, we have been spoiled and not had to change church times. It was always from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Last year a Spanish Branch was formed and this year we got to change times with them. So now church is from Noon to 3 p.m. It just makes it harder for me to fit into the Sabbath day all that I want or need to. Like posting things here (not that anyone really reads them. I am trying to involve others in our lives, but...). I miss Sunday afternoon naps. I don't have time to blog as often as I'd like. I'm supposed to go Home Teaching with James (our High Priest group doesn't assign companions, so the wife is supposed to go--one more thing to add to my plate) and usually Sunday afternoons were the time for that. Oh well, someday I'll get everything done.

1 comment:

  1. It could be worse we have church from 1:30 - 4:30. I didn't see Jeff today until 8:30.

    ReplyDelete