Sunday, February 5, 2012

Our Diva

This past week I was at Kohl's to return some shoes. Sidnie picked out some clothes that she wanted and I agreed to get them for her. As I was heading to the check out register, she said: "I need some shoes to go with my new outfit." That she did not get. Here she is in her jeggings and new shirt...



Peppy had to get in on a shot...

And I have a great story that involves Sidnie AND Peppy. One night, Sidnie wanted Kammie to put her to bed. Kammie helped her brush her teeth, go to the bathroom, read her some books and say her prayers and then tucked her in. A little bit later, Sidnie was crying and I went in to see what was wrong. She was scared and said: "My bed is moving!" It was dark, but I was sure her bed was not moving, so I hugged her, told her she would be fine and left the room. We later found Peppy was in the room and on her bed. That's why it was moving as the cat adjusted himself and got settled. Oh Dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment