Sunday, November 20, 2011

Funny Girl

My little 3 year old Sidnie is definitely a Girly Girl. In the mornings when I am getting ready for the day, she is right there putting on lip gloss and any other make up that I will allow. And she is serious about her lip gloss. She puts it on two or three times before she is "ready." And shortly after she can be heard saying: "My lip gloss came off. I need to put on more." We are in for it when she is a teenager for sure.

Anyway, last night while getting the 3 little ones out of the bath, I said to Spencer: "Guess who is going to be your primary teacher tomorrow?" His response: "Who?" Zack yelled from his bedroom: "Mom!" Spencer said: "Really?!" Then Sidnie got a concerned look on her face and asked: "Will you still be our mom?"

Here's our S with a red leaf from our tree in her hair.

1 comment: