Monday, March 14, 2011

True Blue


I am a big BYU sports fan. Football and Basketball are favorites, but I like Men's and Women's Volleyball and others as well. It's been fun this season to watch the BYU men's basketball team excel. Jimmer is incredible, Jackson is great on Defense. It was hard to watch the dream bubble burst for the Cougars as Brandon Davies was suspended from the team. But, I still have high hopes for them. When they are on, they can do it. And I'm not a fair weathered fan. I'm behind them win or lose. I don't just jump on the bandwagon when they are doing well. That said: Go Cougars!

2 comments:

  1. We are going to the tournament in Denver this weekend, I hope they are on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Kathie! I'm glad we share this, this-- should I call it an obsession? Go Cougars!

    ReplyDelete