Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My sweet Zacky

On Sunday Zack gave a talk in primary about how when we serve others, we serve God. He did a great job and used Mosiah 2:17 as a guide. That is also the Primary's scripture for the month, so he has been learning about service. On Sunday, I asked Jordan to unload the dishwasher, her job. She hates it and took her time getting in her PJ's. While she took her time, Zack excitedly unloaded the dishwasher, recruiting Kammie for help. He was so excited that they were able to get it done and really wanted her to notice his kind deed. As a Mom, I was touched by his willingness to serve. It's rare for my kids to notice times they can jump in and help. So I was happy. Especially, that he was so happy about his accomplishment.

1 comment:

  1. It's always rewarding when they start to apply what we are trying to teach them. Way to go Zack!

    ReplyDelete