Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day


I am extremely grateful to be a mother, and I have the most incredible mother I could ask for. I'm always amazed that she did it all without her mother around to turn to for help. I would not make it as a mother without her guidance. I'm glad to know that she is only a phone call away. I hope every one had a great mother's day remembering and honoring great women in their lives. I've had many women "mother" me over the years, from YW leaders, to mother's of my good friends in high school and college, to my Mission mom Hna. Cristina Barrios, and many others. I am thankful that a loving Heavenly Father has blessed my life with so many incredible women as "mothers."

James gave me a great necklace for mother's day with six charms with all the kids names on it. Wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment