Saturday, May 22, 2010

New Shirts made by me!

After I made Sidnie's tiered dress, Jordan wanted me to attempt a shirt for her. With help from my friend Amy, I was able to make the top and then I worked on the rest of the shirt. The shirt was getting way to wide with each tiered layer, so I didn't make it long enough for her to wear with leggins. And in the end, I had to take in the sides. But it was cute enough that her friend wants me to make her one. (This photo isn't the best, because she had to pull it out of her drawer for the picture and it was crammed into a wad. Then she tried it on over her other shirt. But you get the idea right?)
Then Kammie asked me to make her one. We improved the style and this is the end result. It turned out great. Jordan now wants a new and longer shirt. (Maybe, I'll give the one that is done to her friend and make her a new one.)

1 comment: