Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lost Tooth


Kammie finally lost her first top front tooth. She's 8 1/2, and I was starting to get worried. We have a dentist appointment on Tuesday and I was going to ask the dentist some serious questions--have him x-ray to see if she actually has adult teeth underneath there. Anyway, it was a loose, probably not quite ready to come out and she had me and James try to pull it. We determined that it was not ready to come out yet. But, she was determined. She went into the bathroom and came out triumphant with her tooth in hand. The other front top tooth is loose and will come out soon. Yeah!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to have you up and blogging! I love your pictures. You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!! You are blogging!! I will be glad to keep up with you and your family better. It looks good. Love the snowman below!

    ReplyDelete