Sunday, January 5, 2014

Field Trip to Heifer Village

On Monday, the 30th of September, the 2nd Graders went on a field trip to Heifer Village.  It was good to go with my boy, but it was long at times too (I'm not into global warming and we are destroying the planet.  Yes it's good to help those in need, but I don't buy all the rest.)
Viewing their gardens...
 Getting on the bus to head home...
 Bye sweet boy, see you back at the school...

I used my "free" time work on memorizing the 3rd paragraph of the Family Proclamation.  The first sentence was a killer and it took a while to master, but I got it..."In the pre-mortal realm, spirit sons and daughters knew and worshiped God as their eternal Father, and accepted His plan, by which His children, could obtain a physical body and gain earthly experience to progress towards perfection and ultimately realize their divine destiny as heirs of eternal life."  [And I still got it, because, it is now Jan. 5th that I'm posting this and even 4 months later I can still recall that sentence without looking.]

No comments:

Post a Comment