Monday, September 16, 2013

Mini Israel Reunion and James with the kids at a Colonial Village

A couple of days after arriving in Utah I was able to go to lunch with some of my old roommates and balcony mates (those who lived right next store to us and shared a patio or balcony).  Also Sister Cowan and one of her daughters that was there came too.  It was a mini reunion of dear friends from my study abroad to Israel.  Most of them I haven't seen for years.  We had such a great time and it was so fun catching up with these incredible women!  [And food at Los Hermanos is always great!]
Harmony, Sister Cowan, Donna, Wendy, Marcia, Marie, me

I dropped the kids off at the Park with their dad and my parents at Scera Park for their Colonial Village before I headed to lunch for my mini reunion.
In the stocks...
 Running water...
 Knight Zacky
 Knight James
 Knight Spencer
 Sidnie not so thrilled with the bonnet wearing experience.  (Too many strangers.)
 Kammie was just fine.
 Colonial games...
 Tired of walking...

No comments:

Post a Comment