Sunday, September 18, 2011

Family visits and a trip to Branson, MO

My parents and two of my sisters (Tara and Kelly) came to Little Rock to visit on the 6th of August. We had plane delays and mutliple pick ups from the airport to get everyone here, but they all finally arrived safely. They were here with us for church on the 7th and then we headed to Branson, MO on the 8th for a short vacation.

We traveled up to Branson Monday. Tuesday we were able to participate in a two hour Zipline adventure tou that included 7 ziplines and an ATV ride and some rope bridges to cross. My mom and dad took Spencer and Sidnie to the bumper boats, while the rest of us [Kathie, James, Tara, Kelly, Kate, Jordan, Kammie and Zack] went on the Ziplines. My dad did get a picture of Zack, that he still needs to send, so I will post that when I get it. Maybe I can take a picture of the picture we bought and post it too.

After the Zipline tour adventure most of us went on, we had some time to kill. Tara, Kelly, my Dad and Kate went to an "old" car museum. My mom and I went to a quilt store. And James took the kiddos to a place with a bumper boats, and other "rides."

Jordan on a trampoline...


J mid flip...
Sidnie on a "dino" ride with Spencer hanging on behind...
Kam climbing a rock wall...

Zack on the rock wall...

Kam and Zack each got to climb the two different sides of the rock wall. Zack was able to get to the top on both of them. Kammie came close.

No comments:

Post a Comment