Monday, March 15, 2010

Daylight Savings

Who thought up daylight savings time? To quote my dad: "I don't mind the Fall back as much as I don't like the Spring forward." After you get used to it (in a few weeks) all will be well, but right now--No way! They do it on a Saturday night so that you have Sunday to get used to it. I do not agree. The kids aren't tired Sunday night when you are trying to put them to bed an hour earlier than they are used to. And then when you try to wake them up an hour earlier the next day they are groggy and cranky. I guess that's why they didn't consult parents about the whole thing. And I supposed if I really felt strongly about it, I could move to Arizona. (I'll have to work on getting my husband a job there first though. And then, at least we'd be back in the West.)

With that said, it's now time to go continue the laundry--like all the good colonial women do on Monday's!

1 comment:

  1. Amen! Daylight savings drives me crazy. I understand the benefits, but all the good parts seem to be outweighed by messed up biorhythms and cranky kids. I took a nap this morning myself. I couldn't help it. The Arizona idea sounds good to me!

    Love, love your playlist, by the way.

    ReplyDelete